Plan Sponsor Information
Spectrum Investment Advisors, Inc. provides ERISA 3(21) fiduciary investment advisory services to plan sponsors. We specialize in monitoring and communicating investments in retirement plans, as well as conducting provider searches (RFPs). We partner with our clients to successfully develop, implement, and pursue our clients’ goals in planning for retirement with the use of our Spectrum Investor Fund Monitoring Scorecard®and Spectrum SIRRP Score™ System (patent pending).
Spectrum Investment Advisors, Inc. highlights:
- 2016, 2015, 2014 PLANSPONSOR Retirement Plan Adviser Team of the Year Finalist (one of five selected – 2016)
- NAPA (National Association of Plan Advisors) Advisor Leadership Award Semi-finalist – 2015 (one of ten selected)
- 2012 Morningstar®/ASPPAA 401(k) Leadership Award (one of five selected)
- Top 100 Retirement Plan Adviser in the February 2011 issue of PLANSPONSOR Magazine.
- Featured in the April 2012 issue of Forbes Magazine.
- Listed in the “300 Most Influential Advisors in Defined Contribution” for 2011 by the 401(k) Wire..
- Co-Sponsor with Wisconsin Institute Of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA) of Annual Retirement Plan Investment Seminar
Our primary customer base includes:
- Manufacturing corporations, financial institutions, law firms, and trade associations throughout Wisconsin and northern Illinois.
- 401(k), 403(b), 457, profit sharing, defined benefit, and non-qualified plans.
We have received a patent for our proprietary communication materials (Spectrum Investor®) using colors to communicate investing. COLORED INVESTMENT DATA DISPLAY SYSTEM AND METHOD US Patent No,: 7,961,190 B2 (Method); June 4, 2011 and US Patent No.: 8,289,330 B2 (System); October 16, 2012.
• The 2016 PLANSPONSOR Retirement Plan Adviser Large Team of the Year finalists are advisers who have a majority of business revenue derived from employer-sponsored retirement plans, who serve as a fiduciary, are committed to fee-based compensation and are using outcome-based metrics of plan success with clients. A large team is a practice with 11-25 people (including advisers and support staff. In 2016, Spectrum was one of five finalists in the Large Team category out of 40 companies reviewed by PLANSPONSOR. The rating is not indicative of the advisors’ future performance. • The 2014 & 2015 PLANSPONSOR Retirement Plan Advisers of the Year finalists are men and women, teams and nationwide firms who have demonstrated leadership and a commitment to excellence for their retirement plan sponsor clients and participants. In 2014 Spectrum was one of 8 finalists selected and in 2015 Spectrum was one of nine finalists in the Adviser Team category out of 40 companies reviewed by PLANSPONSOR. Eligible advisers must have a majority of business revenue derived from employer-sponsored retirement plans, serve as a fiduciary, be committed to fee-based compensation and use outcome-based metrics of plan success with clients. The rating is not indicative of the advisors’ future performance. •The National Association of Plan Advisors (NAPA) 401(k) Advisor Leadership Award recognizes leadership, innovation and contributions to the retirement plan industry with sales, marketing and establishment of 401(k) plans. In 2015, Spectrum was one of 10 finalists selected from a field of 100 participants. Finalists were selected based on acknowledgement of peers and customers, demonstrated expertise in plan design innovations or products, results in terms of plan growth or participant retirement readiness, participation and leadership in industry events and committees, expertise sought by peers, regulators and policy makers. The rating is not indicative of the advisors’ future performance. •The WICPA, Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants, is the premier professional organization for Wisconsin CPAs, with nearly 8,000 members working in public accounting, industry, government, nonprofit and education. •WICPA is not affiliated with Spectrum Investment Advisors, Inc. and this advertisement is not an endorsement by WICPA or the products or services offered by Spectrum Investment Advisors, Inc.